Thursday 26 February 2015

Mother's, March, Easter & Cards


How is it that Easter can be advertised before Mother’s Day? And not even for religious purposes but just for the tooth decaying purpose of selling increasingly expensive Easter Eggs, I ask you and I ask myself? Not that I’m complaining about all the chocolate, I know the damage that comes with eating excessive amounts but I LOVE’S ME some chocolate as seen on my food blog and in my cupboard.

I've just sent out my 2nd newsletter for my blog and speaking of Mother’s Day which is on Sunday 15th March in the UK for those that aren’t sure, I have a couple of Mother’s Day custom card orders under my belt as a result of my remarkable, if I do say so myself, Valentine’s cards that I made this month. I really wanted to step up my game as I feel that I missed out last year. The interests that lead to these sales were from both my recent custom orders as well as my new pre-made cards that are selling online. After posting pictures of them on my Facebook page, I literally got 2448 views from that post in just 1 hour!!!!! Then 3175 a few hours later!!! Seriously. That was a much needed esteem boost let me tell you. By the next day it reached 3225 views!! I must be doing something right then.

To see and read more about my recent cards click here. Really guys I went IN with my designs and poetry on those ones, check them out and don’t hesitate to place an order. Not all of them are just made for that particular day by the way, some of them are worded for love/like and adult themes on any occasion. Any day is a good day to say how you feel for someone.


I wrote a pleasurable piece of suggestions on Deevah’s Cravings to advise the best ways to enjoy Valentine’s. Received great feedback from the few that took my advice and nice responses on Twitter so all my efforts paid off. Again, it’s something that can be taken advantage of on any occasion so why don’t you take a look click here.

Other than cards, I am forever preparing my crowdfund and currently doing revisions on my debut poetry book. The first draft looks great but it is incomplete and needs tweaking. This hardback copy itself is super sweet to look at I must say, it is in supreme quality better than I expected and  I am looking extremely forward to the final draft. I’m going hard trus’ me! Newsletters and all!



I’m also looking forward to performing at various events next month and beyond. To book me for an event e.g. International Women’s day, an Ovarian Cancer fundraiser or what have you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Comment below or email me to join my mailing list.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment