Friday 6 February 2015

Newest Creations

I spent all night making these. Literally until sunrise which is not that uncommon for me but I do not like to make a habit of it as I know it's unhealthy and I want to SLEEP now but my customers will be happy. I too will go to sleep happy knowing that I got it done and out of my mind for when I do get some shut-eye.



By the way when I say it took me all night, this was to hand-make THREE cards. None of that included the time it took to come up with the full design itself, print or write the poems, but I am so glad that all has been accomplished.



It think that this one is my favourite because the poem itself is a marriage proposal, how romantic...

Let me know your thoughts or better yet, place an order that you'll like to make for Valentine's Day

#LKcards #ShopInfiniti #Valentines #UniqueGifts


No comments:

Post a Comment