Tuesday 3 February 2015

Issued Out


Nearly two weeks ago I issued my first newsletter to promote my blog, products and writing projects. It's another expense but like I said I've been on my self-promotion game and as a business woman I am fully aware of the power and necessity behind marketing. Every brick counts to make a house, in my case it's a mansion. I always think big.

The response so far has been wonderful "Thank-you" to everyone who reached out to me in reply and support of my efforts. You have no idea how encouraging it is. There's plenty more to come from me, plenty more for me to share with you, entertain you with and engage you with. It's all good.

As stated in my newsletter prices for my extraordinary custom poetry greeting cards will increase from 1st Feb and they have since done so. They are not just cards, they are personalised poems accompanied by fantastic custom (usually handmade) designs. Plenty time, effort and passion goes into making these cards so they are more than worth the purchase believe me. I am currently working on my Valentine's orders and collection for general sale (non-custom but exclusive) right now. I am also looking for an ideal Valentine's event to perform at too so if you know of anything let me know!

It's a great time, many things are happening and I am just excited.

To join my mailing list simply forward your email addresses to LKsamuels@infinitipromotions.co.uk and I'll be sure to include you.

No comments:

Post a Comment