Wednesday 18 May 2016

Official Tour Dates

This is the most frequent that I have ever blogged on here, even got me neglecting my food blog but there's been so much to update and inform my poetry/film audience of, needless to say it has been a busy month. Book promoting and book selling, I couldn't be happier. The interaction and positive reactions that I receive from my poems of my current collection and cover design when I attend these events and meet with audiences is mind blowing to me. Not that I didn't expect to be well received but I did not foresee such love. Merci beaucoup!

To update you further, here are the official dates of my book tour, dates that have taken place already and what is to come. If you receive my newsletters you will know that the tour listing was not issued beforehand for a reason but I kept updates via my blog, Twitter and Facebook page so I am more than pleased to issue it officially as it is overdue and I am now less dependent on others to do so. Hence, this being an independent project. Please note that the dates and cities for July onwards has yet to be confirmed as you will see on the poster.




Since the release of my book last August I decided to tour for a year and make the most of it while I work on my second (and third but a different genre) book. It has been great so far, I hope to do more festivals, get more press, more reviews (that's my readers invite) and host another promotion event soon enough.

MUCH LOVE to my Infiniti Promotions team, freelancers and other helpful individuals that have supported me with my tour! There is still so much to do in order to complete this tour to the best of its ability of which is in great need of financial sponsorship, so while I work on proposals and contacts myself it would be much appreciated if you or someone who you know to possibly be ideal for my project, could sponsor me.



If you are interested or have suggestions of sponsorship please do get in contact MissLaurenKaye@Gmail.com.

Again, thank-you for all your listening ears, reading eyes, book purchases, autograph requests (which still feels weird as an unknown person but feels good that it's wanted), your undivided attention when I perform, your lovely feedback, constructive feedback, compliments of my poetry in general, signing up to my newsletters, all your shares and likes of my social media posts (tour date announcements and videos) and overall support. Truly.

Look out for my next tour stop! #ImAllin


P.S. You can leave your reviews for I'm All In via this blog in the comment section on the 'My Books' page or on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or Lulu.com of where you can also purchase a copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment