Sunday 15 May 2016

I Got Poetry Luv (Book Tour)

The performances I've done this week have been great and borderline epic for one of them in particular. Without losing my mojo I have a next one coming up before I go to Birmingham as part of my promotion tour later next week.

POETRY LUV
Tuesday 17th May 2016, 7pm
Looking Glass
49 Hackney Road
Shoreditch
London
E2 7NX

£5 ENTRY FEE


Alongside other Poets I'll be going all in with my performance as you can imagine. See you there- but if you cannot make it you can simply purchase my book online!

Buy your paperback copy via Infiniti Promotions, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble. Please note that hardback copies are currently only sold via Infiniti Promotions (Shop Infiniti and Lulu.com).

Sign up to my newsletter in the meantime to keep up with my tour, shows, products and blog articles. Why not check out my last one 'My Videos & Purple Reign' while you're at it, click here.


1 comment: