Wednesday 11 May 2016

Book Tour cont/Muzikal Seduction

After a fantastic experience at Poet's Corner's 1st year anniversary last night where I performed for the sake of participation and celebration (and smashed it), I will continue on with my book tour with an appearance at Muzikal Seduction tomorrow evening.

The event name is very much like the poems from my latest collection- particularly the chapter of Lust, as I intend to verbally seduce the audience with my poetry.

Performing and selling books on site. Come see me, get a signed copy and enjoy the show.

If you can't make it but still want a signed copy simply order through my sponsors website Infiniti Promotions.








I'm All In Book Tour

MUZIKAL SEDUCTION
Thursday 12th May, 7:30pm
@ The Masons Arms
665 Harrow Road
Kensal Green
London
NW10 5NU

£5 Entry Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment