Tuesday 28 April 2015

4th One Rolled Out, Join My Movement

So I published my 4th newsletter today promoting my poetry and various writing/work activities. Remaining consistent since the start of the year in regard to my increase in self-promotion, enthusiasm to share more of myself and my creative work that I would have kept private otherwise or just for the selective few and it actually feels good. Time and money well spent.

It feels like a movement for me, it is a movement for me. A mini one of course but that's just for starters as this is just the beginning of many more BIG  things to come from this Mini Mogul in the making. It's not just me speaking about myself by the way or flooding it with pictures of selfies (no offense to others that do- do your thing!). Yes, its main purpose is to promote me and what I do but I also promote any topic or event that I want to bring to your attention such as what I do with my actual blogs.

In this edition I mention the greatness of the Black Girls Rock organisation....read more.....Offer discounts and direct shopping (PayPal) links to my Exclusive Luxury Greeting Cards....read more....Offer you the chance to have a 'Lauren Kaye Original' custom order of mass produced cards or invitations....read more....Share foodie pics and articles from my food blog, and as always I like to close with an inspirational or thought-provoking quote as food for thought. See the full newsletter for yourself.

Join my movement and jump on my Mailing List

I look forward to infotaining you.

Lauren Kaye



No comments:

Post a Comment