Friday 24 April 2015

Xmas Already

Last year I made a few Christmas cards which were both custom orders as well as personal gifts of mine for others. A business owner (the company shall remain unnamed) saw two of them and has since commissioned me to write and design a Christmas card for their customers!



That's a good look right there! It's funny because one of my grandmother's suggested that I make a Christmas card and mass produce it, it's big business as we know but I just wasn't interested at the time. One-off custom orders was my main focus but as you have seen from my recently introduced Exclusive Luxury Greeting Card range, that has now changed. In saying this, I am willing to take on more mass orders so if you would like for me to make an original card or invitation for an audience of yours then by all means get in contact with me.


Lauren Kaye
@LK_ReelDeevah
LKsamuels@infinitipromotions.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment