Monday 24 November 2014

Mazel Tov!

I'm really proud of this one...



I made a Wedding card on behalf of a customer congratulating a newlywed Jewish couple. I love to cater to different cultures, learn and experiment. It was a fun challenge and I welcome more.




At first glance the looks for the 'ceremony' side of this card can be deceiving. It may look like the groom's head is missing, when in actual fact his head is there he just happens to be leaning forward to try and break the glass on the floor. Coincidentally enough, the wrapped glass and the groom's kippah are both camouflaged with the background so I fully understand if you were mistaken but if you look closer you'll see it.




This is one of the most difficult cards I ever made. Not due to the request but due to my creative idea- as always. ALL of this card is handmade so needless to say that it took forever to complete, hence why it is more expensive than my other cards. At a total cost of £25, I delivered a completely handmade, personally designed, passionately written with the clients in mind, one of a kind poem folded in a triple sided glamorous greeting card. Original and 100% custom!


PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR A THANKS-GIVING, CHRISTMAS, KWANZAA, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S CARD BY ME. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ACCEPTED.

#LKCards #CustomPoetryGreetingCards #MakingPeopleHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment