Thursday 6 November 2014

Inspiring Interview

2Inspire Ltd is an organisation that promotes women in business and they have recently started a youth academy to promote and encourage talent among young people. You may recognise the name from a previous entry on my blog for when I went to perform at a networking event of theirs a couple of months ago. They recently asked me to do an interview with them to feature on their blog. I was cautious to begin with, not that I am a stranger to interviews or enquiring minds about what I do but I was worried about the depth of my answers, particularly because it was going to be in print form. I am glad I did it, it was a pleasure and I even inspired myself which was much needed at this point in time. Nonetheless, any reader can tell that I am passionate and hardworking with what I do. Let me know what you think.


There are questions regarding what a typical business day for me is like, how I feel about inspiring and empowering young women, how I started my business and advice I have for others. There are also some very blunt and honest answers that would not surprise my peers or colleagues in the slightest. You may also be shocked to see names like Hugh Hefner, Spike Lee, Donald Trump, Jennifer Saunders and Maya Angelou in the same sentence but it'll make sense once you read it. Read, enjoy and feel free to comment. View full interview



No comments:

Post a Comment