Monday 9 June 2014

No Breakfast at Infiniti But There Are Cards



Showing off one of my latest handmade creations. This is a special greeting card that I made for my Aunt's 50th Birthday, that naturally came with a very sentimental poem for the inside message (poem is blurred due to personal information). I did not expect for it to have such an emotive response, which I don't particularly anticipate anytime that I write for someone or perform at weddings but it is extremely heart-warming to hear or witness. I meant every word!


This is a one of a kind card, now I am in no way claiming originality over the theme as many of you should recognise that it is influenced by Tiffany & Co. However, it is an original handmade card of my mine that is not made in batches. Most of the cards that I make are 100% custom to what a customer has asked of me or custom to what I feel is appropriate for my recipient. If you would like to order something similar from me then I would be happy to meet that request.

Poetry messages are usually up to 100 words and prices vary depending on the handmade design and word count. I accept international orders, payments made by PayPal, cash or bank transfer. Please email me with your request and contact details for more information. Alternatively you can order immediately via the online order form on Infiniti Promotions.

Father's day is only a week away so if you want a custom card made for your Father figure there is still time! And hurry because I would LOVE to make a special card for you.

@LK_ReelDeevah
LKsamuels@infinitipromotions.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment