Monday 29 August 2016

We All Need Oxygen (Book Tour)

 

We do indeed. It goes without saying that I am just using a pun on words with my title here. Speaking of which, there were a lot of puns and metaphoric jokes made at Once Upon A Mic when I performed last week, some of those jokes were actually funny and made me laugh out loud even the silly ones which is rare. I also had some of the best compliments that I ever received in regard to my performance "Thank you!" you should all know who you are. To my knowledge the event wasn't filmed which is a shame but there was photography and just so you know, I did perform poems from both this book and my forthcoming one to keep it fresh. A year of performing the same poems does get daunting and I always felt it for musicians in that regard.

As part of my (gradually mounting) extended tour dates for I'm All In, I will be a featured act at an open mic event called Oxygen in West London this week. I have yet to check out this event so I am very much looking forward to it as there will also be many other acts of other genres. Come down to watch me perform or to even buy a book, or two! If you are unable to make my performance you can always buy the book online in hardback or paperback (do remember that a special edition is on the way) by simply shopping on Lulu, Shop Infiniti, Amazon or Barnes & Noble.


OXYGEN
Thurs 1st September, 7:30pm
@ Café Zee
5 New Broadway
W5 5AW

ENTRY: £3

No comments:

Post a Comment