Friday 30 October 2015

Come See My Stall at Fairfield Halls



I have been invited to have a stall at 2Inspire's Winter Fayre next week Saturday 7th November 12-5pm. A family filled day of fun, shopping, entertainment, Sony sponsored raffle (free raffle ticket comes with your FREE ENTRY) and seminars. I may very well perform too! A year ago exactly I was interviewed by the same organisation for their blog , check it out.

Naturally, my stall will have my new book for sale, as well as Exclusive Luxury Greeting Cards of mine that cannot be found anywhere else, and I will also be taking orders for my Custom Poetry Greeting Card service. Christmas is just around the corner people, hint-hint.

REGISTER YOUR FREE ENTRY ON EVENTBRITE

Hope to see you there,

@LK_ReelDeevah

No comments:

Post a Comment