Monday 17 August 2015

READY TO RELEASE



My collection of sweet and sexy, arousing and heartstring pulling poems are compiled together in this appropriately titled book I'm All In.

I gave it that title because verbally I am going 'all in,' and as far as the game of love and even the risk of sex goes (fact has it) it is all a gamble.




I am very pleased to bring this book to you and release it prior to my original debut book project as it is very fitting for this period of time and it gives a good idea of my writing and storytelling to intrigue you with. Some poems will make you laugh, some will make you gasp, words will make you cringe, think, tear up or grunt in agreement. Either way it will certainly spark a reaction or debate in some cases.

This is the first of many books to come from me and it is now available exclusively from Shop Infiniti  as a pre-release of the hardback edition.

Purchase, read, enjoy, share and comment.

Love Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment