Wednesday 5 February 2014

My New Custom Greeting Card Service

People, I have a new challenge for myself considering that I found a new calling to help some of those that cannot help themselves when it comes to expressing their feelings. As my beloved VALENTINE'S DAY is approaching I will be offering CUSTOM Valentine's Cards of MY POETRY personalised for what YOU WANT TO SAY to your recipient. These will be at a cost but the first 1 WILL BE FREE!
                         
Kind of like what I do for couples at weddings. If you have seen or heard me perform before then you know my words are heartfelt, often sensual and intense. BE THE 1ST TO RECEIVE A CUSTOM POETRY CARD FROM ME! Inbox or email LKsamuels@Infinitipromotions.co.uk for more info X


For some inspiration on my poetry and expressing you feelings to someone check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwWVl6U3pqc

No comments:

Post a Comment